Skip to main content

TED Talk


1.stratospheric adj.
The project had proved a stratospheric success.

2.conclusion n.
Be careful not to introduce new ideas in the conclusion of your essay.

3.perspective n.
Her attitude lends a fresh perspective to the subject.

In this article, tell us the importance of willpower. Whether you are clever or stupid, willpower will depend on whether you will succeed or fail. If you are smart and have no willpower, you will fail. The author says that Grit is living life like it's a Marathon, not a sprint, who will succeed if they have long-term will



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News English

單字 詞性 例句 1 eager adjective She is eager for success. 2 guarantee noun You have my guarantee that I'll finish the job on time 3 annual adjective Companies publish annual reports to inform the public about the previous year's activities. 4 confident adjective It was a confident performance. 5 competition noun The two  companies  are  in   competition  with  each other.

Free writing

Hi my name is Lin,Ting-Hao , I was born in Taipei, I'm work in " Falcon Sight Tech Co., Ltd ", and then my job is Network management personnel and computer maintenance, My company is an agent and we represent DJI  Products,  mainly selling drone, and why do I enter this company? because my boss is my community teacher student so community teacher introduce me to work . I learned how to shoot a movie, and fix the drone. My colleague is very powerful,  he have a team, the team  is a photographer of Mayday, and his participating works include the the Universiade. This is what happened to me at the company. My english is not good. tools: google translate